If being alive on Earth were a contest, humans would win it hands down. We’re like the Michael Phelps of being alive, but with 250,000 times more gold medals. Today Hank is here to tell us the specifics of why and how human population growth has happened over the past hundred and fifty years or so, and how those specifics relate to ecology.
Table of Contents
1) R vs. K Selection Theory 01:41:1
2) Causes of Exponential Human Growth 03:24
3) Human Carrying Capacity 03:30:2
4) Ecological Footprints 06:40:1
5) Causes for Decline in Human Growth Rate 08:10:1 Support CrashCourse on Subbable: http://subbable.com/crashcourse